We have several important partners who have shown great interest in establishing the educational programme:
- Tonkolili College of Health Sciences and Technology (TDCHS)
- Connaught Hospital, Sierra Leone
- Jonathan Quartey, President of Ghana Physiotherapy Association and Vice President of the Africa Region of WCPT
- VIA University College, Aarhus, Denmark (VIA UC)
- Karen Frederiksen, PhD, Assistant Dean and Head of international affairs, VIA University College, Aarhus, Denmark
- Kai Kennedy, Director of Clinical Education at Mary Baldwin College, Virginia, USA.
- Sierra Leonean Association of Rehabilitation Therapists (SLART)
- Associaton of Danish Physiotherapists
- Ministry of Health and Sanitation, Sierra Leone
Do you want to know more about the project? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about how to become a volunteer physiotherapist here.